There is no shortage of marketing technology, but it can be hard to decide which tools you need, and which ones aren’t worth your time. Marketing software and platforms can be expensive and require an investment of your time to learn and set up. While you do not need to use every type of marketing technology available, you should research your options to improve your marketing efforts through technology. Keep reading to learn about the three major areas of marketing technology today.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is on the rise, but this does not mean that robots are taking over. AI can be utilized in marketing to make efficient use of your customer data. You can use chatbots in your marketing and customer service efforts to improve customer satisfaction and better serve your clients.
The future of AI in marketing is vast. It is currently being used by large companies to offer personalized product recommendations based on search and purchase history. Data tracked and analyzed by artificial intelligence can help marketers develop better content strategies and create targeted marketing campaigns.
Common applications for AI in marketing include:
- Enhance your PPC advertising and improve ROI
- Personalize website content for each user
- Receive better insights for your marketing campaigns and customer data
Around the world, about 70% of people work remote at least once a week. Allowing professionals to work remote can lead to increased efficiency and employee retention. It also reduces costs for companies and lowers the overall stress level of employees. As remote work is on the rise, marketing teams will need to work harder than ever to stay connected and on track.
Popular collaboration technology for marketing teams include the following.
- Trello is an easy-to-use project management tool. You can use the free tier option to try the tool out with your entire team. Download the mobile app to stay connected with your team on the go.
- Slack is one of the most popular options for collaboration tools. This platform allows for direct and group message, file sharing, and project management. You can also integrate other collaboration tools with Slack for a seamless experience.
- Asana offers a work management platform that is simple and customizable. You and your team can set priorities, manage deadlines, and stay organized.
Email Marketing Services
There are a lot of options when it comes to email marketing services. These tools are invaluable to creating and managing email campaigns and reaching prospects.
- Constant Contact is one of the leading email marketing services. You can create templates, send optimized emails, and collect email addresses all on one platform.
- Mailchimp can be integrated with WordPress, Shopify, and a lot of other platforms. You can easily build emails, segment your contacts, and use the analytics tools to track your campaigns.
- OptinMonster is another popular tool for email marketing services. This platform offers seamless integration with other marketing services and helps users build their email lists. You can test and analyze results for campaigns in real time to better optimize your email marketing efforts.
Grow Your Business with Technology
Digital marketing is more than just a buzzword these days. Email campaigns, website optimization, and social media are just some of the ways that digital strategies are taking over. The technology for marketing has grown tremendously in recent years, but you should be mindful about the tools you incorporate into your marketing efforts.
Artificial Intelligence can improve your customer service efforts and increase your ROI. The right collaboration tools can keep your team connected and on-task no matter how much distance is between you. And, email marketing services can enhance your campaigns and grow your contact lists. The right marketing technology applications will boost your business and take your marketing efforts to the next level.